Meet Our Staff
Top: left to right: Ivy, Jenny & Joyce
Bottom: left to right: Lynn, Connie & Anna
- Ivy is our Registered Dental Assistant who graduated from Foothill College. She has been working in the dental field for over 5 years. She is fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese & Vietnamese. She has such a sweet and amiable personality that patients adore her. Her hobbies include leisure reading, checking out new restaurants & going to the movies.
- Jenny is the Office Manager & Financial Coordinator who handles all patient relations including treatment planning, insurance billing, financial planning, coordination of treatments between specialists & managing doctors’ & hygienists schedules on a daily basis. She was born in Taiwan and raised in New York and has since been a Yankees fan! She enjoys jogging, kickboxing and yoga.
- Joyce is our Dental Assistant who has been with our office for almost 10 years. She is looked upon as the “MOM” of the office. She was born and raised in Hong Kong and is fluent in Cantonese Chinese, Mandarin Chinese & English. Her expertise range from being a superb dental assistant to an all-around professional cook/baker. On any given day in our office you will find such scrumptious desserts from banana bread to coconut square to raspberry cheesecake. It is well known to many of our patients who will come in inquiring about what Joyce made today…
- Lynn is our Registered Dental Hygienist who graduated from one of the top hygiene schools in the country, Foothill College. She is a mom of two boys. We call her SUPERWOMAN due to the fact that she is so petite yet carried such a huge tummy during both her pregnancies and working full time at our office with the utmost energy and enthusiasm that exuberated throughout the day and patients love her.
- Connie is our front desk assistant who primarily resolves all aspects of insurance claims with insurance companies on a daily basis and helps Jenny in managing the doctors’ and hygienists schedules. She enjoys eating, shopping and spending time with her most adorable daughter.
- Anna is also our full time Registered Dental Hygienist who graduated from the renowned Foothill Hygiene School. She and Lynn were buddies in school and how awesome it is that they work together now too. She enjoys leisure reading and is diligent about exercising and maintaining a good healthy diet and lifestyle. She is the most caring and gentle person we have ever come across. She is a “kid magnet”, they love playing with her.